What is my ulaola?
Click on my ulaola after login. You’ll be directed to a page displaying the list of your purchases.
Here you can view the order number, date, seller’s name, total of the order and payment. Further details can be viewed by clicking on the order number.
In the last field you will find the Feeback section. Click on the icon to be directed to the seller’s feedback form.
Please remember that your feedback is crucial to build the reputation of a seller on ulaola. Try to be as objective as possible when posting a feedback, and think carefully before leaving a negative or neutral comment. If you have a doubt, you can contact the seller via private messaging, asking for the further information and clarifications. Should your opinion remain negative, then proceed with the feedback procedure.
All your purchase data can be ordered within the different lists. By clicking on the headings, you can order your purchases by the order number, date, seller, total cost and status. In the column “status”, your order may display different information:
- Paid: the payment procedure has been successfully completed and the seller is arranging the shipment of the goods.
- Unpaid: for some reason, the procedure has not been successfully completed.
- Dispatched: your order has been dispatched by the seller.
- Cancelled: for some reason, the seller has been forced to cancel your order.
The system will notify you by email about such kind of order failure. You can contact the seller via private messaging.
Click on my ulaola after login. You’ll be directed to a page displaying your sales.
Here you can view the list of the orders submitted to your shop. The heading reports the order number, date, customer’s nickname, order’s total amount and payment status.
The complete detailed review of the order will appear by simply clicking on the order number: the sender’s name, his/her address and email, the shipping address and related details.
In the field notes you may find the additional requests and instructions from the customer, such as the specific delivery directions.
Received orders are displayed according to their status: paid or unpaid.
Unpaid orders: the status indicates that the payment transaction hasn’t been completed. Your product is still in the customer’s cart, a new payment procedure is required though.
If the order has been successfully submitted and regularly paid, two tickable check boxes will appear next to the paid status.
- Dispatched: tick this box and press confirm after shipping the order. ulaola will automatically notify- by email- the customer about the shipment of the goods.
- Cancelled: in case of the order processing procedure problems, a tick on this box will cancel the order. Following your confirmation, an automatically generated email message from ulaola will inform the purchaser of the order cancellation. In case you haven’t done it yet, we suggest you contact the customer personally before deleting the order, explaining the reasons for the cancellation.
All data can be arranged within different lists: by clicking on the headings, sales data will thus be sorted by order number, date, customer, amount and status. This function provides you with convenient lists, useful for both consultation and analysis.
In the buy section you will find the complete detailed review of the orders submitted by you to other ulaola sellers.
In this section you will find the sales commissions. For any further information about the payment, see also the section: ulaola rates.
Within 24 hours of completing the payment procedure, you will receive a downloadable PDF version of the relevant invoice.